CLICKON Media is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join its Editorial and Marketing team as a Content & Social Media Editor based in New York, NY. Your role will be to conceive and bring to life imaginative content, grow and engage targeted audiences across the CLICKON Golf community and, in the near future, contribute to further specialist sports platforms.
You must have a passion and comprehensive understanding of the Golf and sports world (Pro and Amateur). A thirst for pop-culture, sports, entertainment, music, and the ability to excite viewers through awesome content across all digital formats is essential.
This role will support the strategic business objectives of both the creative and marketing teams in London and NYC. This is your opportunity to be a brilliant, imaginative and adventurous sports editor in a millennial focused publishing environment. You will be able to capitalize on emerging trends and dive head first into the quickly evolving world of content marketing and social media.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the London based Social Media Manager on all initiatives to grow the COG audience and develop a strong following for the COG brand
- Write multiple articles per day for the CLICKON Golf site geared towards its millennial audience and post to social accounts throughout
- Write snappy, attention grabbing headlines and utilize powerful thumbnails
- Support the CLICKON Marketing team by researching, planning and proposing targeted social and editorial campaigns through innovative content, influencer marketing programs, and strategic digital content distribution strategies
- Assist the Social Media Manager in the development of the voice and tone for major projects including the launch of new social accounts, brand partnerships, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Monitor best practices in journalism and social media
- Evaluate and interpret performance analytics to gain key learnings for future projects
- Complete understanding of the sport (particularly Golf) landscape
- Proficient understanding of how all social platforms (Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vine) and their communities work, including emerging platforms
- Experience editing & writing premium quality content and developing creative campaigns for millennials.
- Strong visual eye with regard to the creation of graphics and selection of images for social publishing
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate “big ideas”
- Ability to meet deadlines & be flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation and communication skills
In order to apply please send an email with subject line “Content & Social Media Editor _ Your Name” to the below address. The email should include your resume/cv and cover letter files. Please also answer the following questions within your email:
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for the COG team?
- What social media platforms do you regularly use and why?
- What are your 3 favorite websites and why?
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- How do you spend your free time?
Please submit cover letter and CV to: JL@clickon.co